OUTFIT IDEA - Pastel Day

15.26
Salaam! How's your day? may your day fullfill with a lot of happiness and blessings, aamiin. Mine? I am feeling good, alhamdulillah. I woke up early this morning, and you know, now I am the distributor of sunflower for one of online florist in Jogja, so happy! Later, I'll show you my lil sunflower field yaaa.  My mood is really good today, no laziness anymore for my thesis hahahaha..
Hmm, if I have a good mood, usually I like to wear something 'full of color' outfit like today. Curious? Let's check out!

what kindof pose is it wkwkwkkwk


Seriously, I look like ice cream layer in this post, my scarf represents strawberry, this blue cardigan is like bubble gum (?) and my skirt is totally like vanilla hahahha.. Nah, to neutralize this colourfull outfit, this is my advice for you. Put neutral colour in your 2 pieces fashion item, in this post I wear white coloured shirt and my shoes is white too.. So I think it would help your outfit looks more balance.
Okay, so here my ice cream  layer look or my pastel look, see you on the next post InshaAllaah..

Scarf - noorisma_line (IG)
Cardigan - UNIQLO
Whute shirt and mid heels - Unbranded

2 komentar:

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.