OUTFIT IDEA - BOLD OLIVE

Salaam all readers! So first of all I would like to say happy International Woman's Day for all pretty inside and out ladies around the world in this 8th March. For me, this celebration is more like as a reminder for all women about their true duty and right.
Okay back to my outfit idea, so in this post I wore outfit from my fave Indonesia Muslimah Designer, Jenahara for The Excecutive. As we know,bold and inpendent are the characteristic of her design. Actually this outfit was one of her collection at last Ramadhan which is collaborated for The Excecutive Indonesia.  This look consists of two pieces, abaya and outter or blazer I thought. The color combo is sooo beyond beautiful, olive green and black. I put my black scarf to harmonize with the outter, and the outter itself hes a unique design . And what I love so much from this  outfit is there is a long zip in front side abaya, it makes abaya more chic. This outfit is very appropriate when you have a formal occasion or semi formal occassion, how do you think?




Full set outfit  (Abaya and Outter) - Jenahara for The Excecutive
Scarf - Noorisma_line( Instagram)
Bag - ZALORA

Oh ya I was dolled up by Afina Nahla, seriously her hands are magic hihiiihi.. You can see full her make up-work portofolio on her instagram (afina_nahla). See you on next post!

1 komentar:

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.